Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Ethically Sourced Network Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing Ethically Sourced Network Limited , you acknowledge and fully understand Ethically Sourced Network Limited 's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
For processing to be lawful under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we identify a lawful basis before we can process your personal data. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing effected by us is the granting of your consent to the processing, by submitting the consent form only in case you agree with this policy.
Ethically Sourced Network Limited is committed not to retain personal data for a longer period than it is necessary regarding the reasons that the personal data was obtained
Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Ethically Sourced Network Limited services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
Use of the services of this Site is restricted to individuals who can enter into legally enforceable agreements under applicable law. Please do not use this Site if you are a minor or are otherwise incapable of entering into a legally binding agreement.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Ethically Sourced Network Limited collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
Ethically Sourced Network Limited reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Personal Information Users:
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Use of Web Beacons or Gif Files:
Ethically Sourced Network Limited web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes also called single-pixel gifs - that allow Ethically Sourced Network Limited to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Ethically Sourced Network Limited may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Ethically Sourced Network Limited prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
Rights of Data Subjects
In this section Ethically Sourced Network Limited addresses the rights deriving from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and how these rights can be accessed by the Data Subjects. For any further clarifications please refer to Our Contact Details section below.
- Individual's Right of Access or Rectification
Ethically Sourced Network Limited assumes that Personal Data collected directly from the individual will be accurate and complete. Individuals can access and update their own Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Individual's Right to Erasure
The data subject may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request. An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies.
Ethically Sourced Network Limited is obligated to erase personal data where one of the following applies:
- Personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject withdraws consent and no other legal basis for processing exists;
- The data subject objects to the processing carried out on the grounds of the Data Controller's legitimate interests and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
If the request to erase Personal Data has been received, identity has been confirmed, the request meets one of the above requirements and there is no legal contrary reason for processing, Ethically Sourced Network Limited must delete the relevant data in its entirety. The request will be recorded in the Data Subject Request Log.
If Ethically Sourced Network Limited cannot actually delete personal data, Ethically Sourced Network Limited will ensure that:
- It is not able, or will not attempt, to use the personal data to form any decision in respect of any individual or in a manner that affects the individual in any way;
- Does not give any other organization access to the personal data;
- Protects the personal data with appropriate technical and organizational security; and commits to permanent deletion of the information if, or when, this becomes possible.
- Individual's Right to Data Portability
Upon request and provided that the relevant requirements stipulated in Article 20 of GDPR are met, a data subject should have the right to receive a copy of their Personal Data in a structured format.
These requests should be processed within one month, provided there is no undue burden and it does not compromise the privacy of other individuals. A data subject may also request that their data is transferred directly to another system. This must be done for free.
If Ethically Sourced Network Limited cannot respond fully to the request within 30 days, the DPO shall nevertheless provide the following information to the Data Subject, or their authorized legal representative within the specified time:
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the request.
- Any information located to date.
- Details of any requested information or modifications which will not be provided to the Data Subject, the reason(s) for the refusal and any procedures available for appealing the decision.
- An estimated date by which any remaining responses will be provided.
- An estimate of any costs to be paid by the Data Subject (e.g. where the request is excessive in nature).
- The name and contact information of the contact person.
Accessing Web Account Information:
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant at: email@example.com.
Changes to This Statement:
Ethically Sourced Network Limited has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "updated" date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or send your comments to:
Ethically Sourced Network Limited
Ethically Sourced Network Limited , LLC
111 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 0SR
Ethically Sourced Network Limited will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.